Sunday 20 January 2019

I bought this @formatthitech #firecrest 16 stop ages ago to use on myCanon 5d mkii but the Canon's light leaks...


I bought this @formatthitech #firecrest 16 stop ages ago to use on my Canon 5d mkii but the Canon's light leaks gave me the shits so I put the firecrest away. Next week I'm off to the us and will do some landscapes in Yosemite. The Park is full of people and as I want them to vanish the firecrest is the tool for the job. I'd never tried it on my Olympus om-d e-m1 mk ii so I gave it a go. No light leaks at all on the Oly. Brilliant. Not only that but the focus peaking manual focus assist actually works through the black glass of the firecrest which is simply amazing. Once again the Oly proves it's the device for the job. #neverlookedback #longexposure #filter #blackglass

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be pleased to read your constructive comments and respond