Sunday 20 January 2019

Creepy (big image, be patient for loading)


Creepy (big image, be patient for loading)

It's raining, about a year and a half ago I did a fun shoot with Leigh Wheeler at Cement Creek near Warburton. We did some serious stuff and some playful stuff. One of those was a sequence destined for an animation. I've put this up before, but I've messed with it to make it more creepy while learning more about making frame based animation.

I won't go into how I made it because there are literally hundreds of good tutorials on making frame animation from layers in PS and I can't add anything new.

Most of it is straight forward, but I wanted to do some fading transitions and this is not obvious and there are few people talking about it, I did find http://www.briandalessandro.com/blog/fade-in-fade-out-an-animated-gif-in-photoshop/ which answered my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be pleased to read your constructive comments and respond