Sunday 20 January 2019

As a photographer I often move around a lot on a given day looking forsubjects and nice light.


As a photographer I often move around a lot on a given day looking for subjects and nice light. This often means that during post I have no idea where the photograph was taken. Google timeline on Google Maps really helps out with this as you can see your detailed location history with the exact addresses based on time and date. All you need is to have location history turned on on your Android device. It is a pity that LR cannot consume this data. I don't think I'd trust Adobe to connect directly to my timeline, but I would let it suck in a KML extracted from the timeline. https://www.google.com.au/maps/timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be pleased to read your constructive comments and respond