Sunday 20 January 2019

For many years I've made so many trips to Gembrook on the Puffing BillyRailway either guarding a train, driving a...


For many years I've made so many trips to Gembrook on the Puffing Billy Railway either guarding a train, driving a fire patrol or inspecting the track that you become complacent of your surroundings. For many years I've wanted to capture this line of trees as it sits on the hill above the meandering swamp along the creek and the farm paddock. Many times I tried but usually when I go through there the light is awful. On this day with stormy skies and dull light on the ground I exposed for the sky and went for it. A little bit of post to bring up the shadows and emphasise the greens I'm happy with the scene. Usually there is a herd of cows here but they're probably being served at maccas right now. The lesson? Keep trying :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be pleased to read your constructive comments and respond