Saturday 15 March 2014

Shooting The Bush - Read my ebook free

Last year I wrote a new ebook Shooting The Bush. As I sit here planning my next trip to gather images for my new book on The Great Ocean Road I've decided to make Shooting The Bush available as a presentation for free.

The book will help you find places to shoot, gear to take, seasons, times of day and photographic techniques and even what to wear. I talk about Neutral Density filters including Black Glass and which types of lens to use for particular scenes. I also discuss the etiquette of entering land and camping.

If you like the book you and wish to support my photography so there can be more you can buy a pdf to keep on Google Play.


Once you've watched the presentation, if you'd like to buy a PDF to keep forever you can buy it on Google Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be pleased to read your constructive comments and respond